The Heinrich Böll Foundation is working together with more than 100 partner projects in 60 countries and maintains offices in 30 countries. Approximately half of the fundings goes to projects worldwide.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Europe
In Europe the Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Brussels (Belgium), Warsaw (Poland), Prague (Czech Republic), Istanbul (Turkey), Tbilisi (Georgia), Moscow (Russia), Kiev (Ukraine), Belgrade (Serbia), Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Zagreb (Croatia) and Thessaloniki (Greece). Our headquarters works in Berlin (Germany).
Office of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in North America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains an office in Washington D. C.
- "The Coronavirus has declared war on Armenia"
15.Jun.2020 - 13:08
- A critical point for EU–UK relations: The British perspective on the German Council Presidency
04.Jun.2020 - 13:42
- How does the Covid-19 pandemic affect LGBTI+ community in Turkey?
26.May.2020 - 11:04
- A (partial) defense of the Frugal Four
25.May.2020 - 15:25
- "Scarecrowna" - A variation on dealing with Covid-19 in Cambodia
19.May.2020 - 13:17
- Sexual Violence in the Holocaust: Perspectives from Ghettos and Camps in Ukraine
18.May.2020 - 10:07
- Women’s Faces of Ukrainian Contemporary Memory of World War II
15.May.2020 - 13:55
- The Hong Kong way to combat Covid-19: “Take things in our own hands”
30.Apr.2020 - 09:04
- A turning point for Ukraine: full-scale energy transition or re-established gas dependency?
21.Apr.2020 - 11:31
- Nuclear Exnovation:
20.Apr.2020 - 08:46
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on rule of law in Central Europe: Turning Crisis into opportunity?
03.Apr.2020 - 07:45
- A state in danger - special legal order introduced in Hungary
01.Apr.2020 - 08:51
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Latin America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in the region Central America/Mexico/Cuba (Mexico City and San Salvador), in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and in Cono Sur (Santiago de Chile).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Africa
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Southern Africa (Cape Town, South Africa), in the region East and Horn of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), in Nigeria (Abuja) and in the region of Northern Africa (Tunis).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Middle East & North Africa
In the Middle East and North Africa region, the Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains offices in Beirut, Ramallah, Tel Aviv, and Tunis, and there are co-operation projects in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Israel, Egypt, and Tunisia. Our Iran activities are coordinated from Berlin.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Asia
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Bangkok (Thailand), Phnom Penh (Cambodia), Islamabad (Pakistan), Kabul (Afghanistan), New Delhi (India) und Beijing (China).