The Heinrich Böll Foundation is working together with more than 100 partner projects in 60 countries and maintains offices in 30 countries. Approximately half of the fundings goes to projects worldwide.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Europe
In Europe the Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Brussels (Belgium), Warsaw (Poland), Prague (Czech Republic), Istanbul (Turkey), Tbilisi (Georgia), Moscow (Russia), Kiev (Ukraine), Belgrade (Serbia), Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Zagreb (Croatia) and Thessaloniki (Greece). Our headquarters works in Berlin (Germany).
Office of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in North America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains an office in Washington D. C.
- Orbán’s pandemic authoritarian grab
18.Sep.2020 - 13:44
- Pandemic management on the backs of women in Hungary
18.Sep.2020 - 13:31
- Rule of law “light”: The “state of medical emergency” in Hungary
18.Sep.2020 - 13:16
- “Don’t be silenced” – Hungary's biggest independent news site collapses
18.Sep.2020 - 13:09
- Free country, free university – students at Hungary’s University of Theatre and Film Arts protest against restricted academic freedom
18.Sep.2020 - 12:54
- Moria is burnt. Europe’s values, too. Europe’s double responsibility towards human dignity.
10.Sep.2020 - 10:22
- Is there a solution to the Aegean dispute?
09.Sep.2020 - 14:28
- Will ASEAN End Up Going Greener after COVID-19?
24.Aug.2020 - 05:59
- Nourishing community in pandemic times
19.Aug.2020 - 17:42
- Projecting Adivasi-Art: The one-eared elephant from Hazaribagh
19.Aug.2020 - 13:03
- Tech and Covid-19
13.Aug.2020 - 10:26
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Small-Scale Farmers in Nigeria
04.Aug.2020 - 16:17
- Between cooperation and systemic rivalry: The EU-China Relations
24.Jul.2020 - 07:26
- "There should be an open debate where citizens discuss their vision for the EU"
13.Jul.2020 - 12:52
- The Crisis of the Zionist Left
10.Jul.2020 - 14:17
- Croatian elections 2020: The Green Wave reaches Croatia
10.Jul.2020 - 13:20
- The EU has to speak with one voice: its Role in the Middle East
02.Jul.2020 - 15:34
- "The Coronavirus has declared war on Armenia"
15.Jun.2020 - 13:08
- A critical point for EU–UK relations: The British perspective on the German Council Presidency
04.Jun.2020 - 13:42
- A (partial) defense of the Frugal Four
25.May.2020 - 15:25
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Latin America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in the region Central America/Mexico/Cuba (Mexico City and San Salvador), in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and in Cono Sur (Santiago de Chile).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Africa
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Southern Africa (Cape Town, South Africa), in the region East and Horn of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), in Nigeria (Abuja) and in the region of Northern Africa (Tunis).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Middle East & North Africa
In the Middle East and North Africa region, the Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains offices in Beirut, Ramallah, Tel Aviv, and Tunis, and there are co-operation projects in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Israel, Egypt, and Tunisia. Our Iran activities are coordinated from Berlin.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Asia
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Bangkok (Thailand), Phnom Penh (Cambodia), Islamabad (Pakistan), Kabul (Afghanistan), New Delhi (India) und Beijing (China).