The Heinrich Böll Foundation is working together with more than 100 partner projects in 60 countries and maintains offices in 30 countries. Approximately half of the fundings goes to projects worldwide.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Europe
In Europe the Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Brussels (Belgium), Warsaw (Poland), Prague (Czech Republic), Istanbul (Turkey), Tbilisi (Georgia), Moscow (Russia), Kiev (Ukraine), Belgrade (Serbia), Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Zagreb (Croatia) and Thessaloniki (Greece). Our headquarters works in Berlin (Germany).
Office of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in North America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains an office in Washington D. C.
- "We will give blood, but not our land" - The Citizenship Amendment Act protests in the context of Northeast India
21.Dec.2019 - 14:22
- “There is so much more the world should know about Afghanistan”
13.Dec.2019 - 10:19
04.Dec.2019 - 13:24
- “I want this state to succeed first”
03.Dec.2019 - 14:04
- Perspectives Asia: Asia for Future
29.Nov.2019 - 10:26
- Deny, Deter, Deprive: the demolishment of the asylum system in Hungary
08.Nov.2019 - 11:40
- Karácsony: It has become obvious that there is an alternative to the Fidesz party
08.Nov.2019 - 11:34
- The Stakes of the Local Government Elections in Hungary
11.Oct.2019 - 13:45
- The Wrong Man in the Wrong Place
09.Oct.2019 - 12:11
- Talking about China in Myanmar
23.Jul.2019 - 11:12
- Transforming the opposition in Hungary after the EP elections
03.Jul.2019 - 13:36
- “Bitter experiences” reconsidered: paradigm change in Holocaust memorialisation
28.Jun.2019 - 14:52
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Latin America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in the region Central America/Mexico/Cuba (Mexico City and San Salvador), in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and in Cono Sur (Santiago de Chile).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Africa
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Southern Africa (Cape Town, South Africa), in the region East and Horn of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), in Nigeria (Abuja) and in the region of Northern Africa (Tunis).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Middle East & North Africa
In the Middle East and North Africa region, the Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains offices in Beirut, Ramallah, Tel Aviv, and Tunis, and there are co-operation projects in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Israel, Egypt, and Tunisia. Our Iran activities are coordinated from Berlin.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Asia
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Bangkok (Thailand), Phnom Penh (Cambodia), Islamabad (Pakistan), Kabul (Afghanistan), New Delhi (India) und Beijing (China).