The Heinrich Böll Foundation is working together with more than 100 partner projects in 60 countries and maintains offices in 30 countries. Approximately half of the fundings goes to projects worldwide.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Europe
In Europe the Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Brussels (Belgium), Warsaw (Poland), Prague (Czech Republic), Istanbul (Turkey), Tbilisi (Georgia), Moscow (Russia), Kiev (Ukraine), Belgrade (Serbia), Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Zagreb (Croatia) and Thessaloniki (Greece). Our headquarters works in Berlin (Germany).
Office of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in North America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains an office in Washington D. C.
- Perspectives Southeastern Europe #10: Women in Western Balkans - Rights and Fights
30.Oct.2020 - 09:42
- “A declaration of war”. Poland introduces almost complete abortion ban
26.Oct.2020 - 14:00
- The #EndSARS Protests Might Be the Birth of a New Nigeria
23.Oct.2020 - 13:54
- Indonesia Misses Once-in-A Lifetime Opportunity to Build Back Better by Passing Controversial Deregulation Law
14.Oct.2020 - 02:35
- "Get Lost!": European Return Policies in Practice
25.Sep.2020 - 08:06
- The Fukushima Disaster and the Tokyo Olympics
24.Sep.2020 - 08:21
- Orbán’s pandemic authoritarian grab
18.Sep.2020 - 13:44
- Pandemic management on the backs of women in Hungary
18.Sep.2020 - 13:31
- Rule of law “light”: The “state of medical emergency” in Hungary
18.Sep.2020 - 13:16
- “Don’t be silenced” – Hungary's biggest independent news site collapses
18.Sep.2020 - 13:09
- Free country, free university – students at Hungary’s University of Theatre and Film Arts protest against restricted academic freedom
18.Sep.2020 - 12:54
- Moria is burnt. Europe’s values, too. Europe’s double responsibility towards human dignity.
10.Sep.2020 - 10:22
- Is there a solution to the Aegean dispute?
09.Sep.2020 - 14:28
- Democratic change with the Greens as the tip of the scales in Montenegro
04.Sep.2020 - 09:55
- Will ASEAN End Up Going Greener after COVID-19?
24.Aug.2020 - 05:59
- Nourishing community in pandemic times
19.Aug.2020 - 17:42
- Projecting Adivasi-Art: The one-eared elephant from Hazaribagh
19.Aug.2020 - 13:03
- Tech and Covid-19
13.Aug.2020 - 10:26
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Small-Scale Farmers in Nigeria
04.Aug.2020 - 16:17
- Between cooperation and systemic rivalry: The EU-China Relations
24.Jul.2020 - 07:26
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Latin America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in the region Central America/Mexico/Cuba (Mexico City and San Salvador), in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and in Cono Sur (Santiago de Chile).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Africa
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Southern Africa (Cape Town, South Africa), in the region East and Horn of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), in Nigeria (Abuja) and in the region of Northern Africa (Tunis).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Middle East & North Africa
In the Middle East and North Africa region, the Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains offices in Beirut, Ramallah, Tel Aviv, and Tunis, and there are co-operation projects in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Israel, Egypt, and Tunisia. Our Iran activities are coordinated from Berlin.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Asia
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Bangkok (Thailand), Phnom Penh (Cambodia), Islamabad (Pakistan), Kabul (Afghanistan), New Delhi (India) und Beijing (China).